Solo 108 Fibreglass 2 Section Telescopic Pole 2.5 Metres (SOLO-108-001)
SOLO 108 Fiberglass 2 Section Telescopic Pole 2.5 Metres
All Solo poles, made from toughened fiberglass, are:
- Light - very important when used at height, around site, day after day
- Non whip - even at height and when trying to insert and remove detectors to and from tricky bases
- Very strong - they are not going to break down and leave you 'stranded' mid job with no means of completing the work
- Totalock - necessary for the twist and turn action to remove and replace detectors (see 'alternatives')
- Certificated non conductive - protecting both the engineer and overhead or other live equipment from inadvertent shorts
- Available in one, two or four telescopic sections
- Suitable for Solo, Trutest and future ranges
- Backed up with our Lifetime Warranty
Note: These access poles are suitable for use with both the Solo and Testifire range of detector testing products.
Frequently Asked Questions
Can This Solo 108 Pole Be Extened?
Yes upto 3 additional Solo 101 poles can be connected taking the total length to a possible 5.8m.