Aico Evolution Mains Powered Optical Smoke Alarm (EI166E)
Aico Evolution Mains Powered Optical Smoke Alarm
Optical Smoke Alarms are responsive to smouldering fires such as those on furniture and TV's and are therefore suitable for use in hallways, landings and living rooms. The Ei166E has a slim, unobtrusive design, runs on 230V AC mains power, and has built in tamper proof Lithium cells that act as a battery back up in the event of mains failure.
It is supplied with an easy-fit base that allows very quick and simple installation of the smoke alarm, combined with simple alarm head removal and replacement. The Easi-fit base automatically connects both mains power and battery as the detector slides on.
The alarm has a high resistance to false alarms, is fitted with a test/silence button and has a memory feature allowing the user to easily identify an alarm that has previously been activated.
The Ei166E can operate as a stand alone alarm or can be interconnected with a series of RadioLink and RadioLink+ alarms either by hardwiring or wirelessly through the use of the Ei100MRF RadioLink module - which simply plugs into the alarm.
- Mains Powered
- 10 Year Sealed for Life Lithium battery Back Up
- Slim, Unobstructive Design
- High resistance to false alarms
- Wireless connection option with RadioLink Module
- Power Select : No
- Safety Features : Automatic self-test every 40 seconds
- Manufacturer Warranty : 5 Year manufacturer guarantee
- Power Source : Mains powered with tamper proof rechargeable lithium battery back-up
- Noise Level : Minimum sound output of 85Db(A) at 3 metres
- Test Function : Test & Hush
- Warning : Low power cell warning
- Dimensions : 148mm Dia x 54mm Depth
- Feature : 1 Large volume optical chamber sensor
- British Standard : BS EN 14604:2005