Mx-4100 Advanced MxPro4 - 1 Loop Addressable Panel
Mx-4100 Advanced MxPro4 - 1 Loop Addressable Panel With Optional Networking
The MxPro 4 comes fitted complete with an internal loop driver card (Apollo/Hochiki only) and 2 on-board sounder circuits. The control panel consists of a simple to use LCD menu driven graphical interface, dual, flash-based microprocessor technology driven by an board 24V DC, 2 Amp high efficiency switched mode power supply and charger approved to EN54 parts 2 & 4.
Dedicated system navigation keys makes this control panel user friendly as well as installer friendly due to the uncomplicated, trouble-free, commissioning and fault finding.
Powerful cause and effect programming coupled with dynamic zoning makes the panel suitable for a wide range of site applications, from small to large complex multi-area systems. Fully on-site programmable via on board alphanumeric keypad or PC-NeT configuration tools.
An extensive suite of PC based, software programs have been developed to supplement the MxPro 4 series fire panels.
- Cost effective non-networkable option available (Mx-4100S)
- Full support of Apollo (Discovery, Xplorer S90 & XP95) , Hochiki ESP protocols.
- Advanced graphical LCD user interface with up to 250 fire zones as standard, allowing full EN54 compliance without additional hardware or LED indication.
- Dedicated RS232 serial port for direct PC or modem connection.
- Installer friendly auto-learn and loop detection facility for uncomplicated, trouble-free, commissioning and fault finding.
- Fully on-site programmable via on-board alphanumeric keypad or PC configuration tools.
- Flash memory and the advanced graphical display enables the panels to be configured to operate in virtually any language with any character set and allows the installer's logo and company details to be applied to the LCD display.
- Robust, removable equipment chassis with plug-in connectors for simple fixing and cable termination.
- When connected to the fault tolerant Ad-NeT network, the panel operates as a true peer-to-peer interface with full cross-panel reporting, control and cause-and-effect functionality (Mx-4100 only)
- Base Technology : Dual-flash based processors with real time clock, trace diagnostics, pulse communications & programmable languages
- Display : Backlit 240 x 64 Graphical LCD
- LED Indicators : 3 red (2 x Fire, 1 x Alarm), 1 green (Power) & 12 amber (Fault & System)
- Controls : Alpha numeric keypad, navigation keys & system keys for reset, Mute, Silence/Resound & Evacuate
- Protocols :
- Apollo (S90,XP95, Xplorer and Discovery)
- Hochiki ESP
- Nittan Evo
- Argus Vega
- Number of Fire Zones : 250 (100 per individual panel)
- Number of loops : 1
- Devices per loop : As per detector manufacturer’s specifications
- Loop Current : 500mA
- On Board Sounder circuits : 2 x 1 Amp programmable
- On Board Relays : 2 x 1 Amp 30v AC/DC Programmable
- Auxiliary Supply : 1 x 24v 500mA
- Open Collector / Logic Outputs : 2 x programmable (via optional 2-way relay card)
- Programmable Switch Inputs : 8 volt free digital inputs
- Total Available Output Current : 2 Amps maximum available for loop current + sounder outputs + auxiliary supply
- Mains Supply : 230 V 50 Hz AC (+10%, -15% tolerance) 0.4 Amp
- Battery Capacity : 24v 7 Ah internal. 24v 12 Ah external
- Charger Current : 0.4 Amp DDP monitored, temperature compensated integral charger
- Serial ports : 1 RS232 onboard for PC, modem or external printer
- Programming : Via on-board keypad or PC running Windows Tools
- Event Log : 1000 Fire & Event + Diagnostic
- Networking :
- Mx-4100 : Optional plug in network card
- Mx-4100S : Non-networkable
- Printer (Optional) : External serial printer
- Enclosure / Colour : Steel IP30 / beige (textured)
- Cable Entry : 20mm knock-outs. 7 x top, 7 x top rear
- Size H x W x D mm / Weight : 320 x 345 x 85 / 6 Kg
- Metalwork Options : Flushing bezel, battery box and a range of special finishes including stainless steel, brass and chrome
- Approvals : BS EN54-2:1998, BS EN 54-4:1998
- Datasheet : (Adobe PDF)