Gent Key Operated Manual Call Point, Surface Mounted w/ Backbox (XENS-807)
Gent Key Operated Manual Call Point
Conventional manual call points are designed to provide a manual alarm interface to conventional fire alarm control panels. All call points are supplied in the standard red colour. The manual call points from Gent are all with a 470 Ohm resistor and Normally Open contact, complete with glass.
A specialist test key may be inserted into the bottom of the unit to lower the glass and release the micro-switch and thus a full functional test is achieved.
- Fully compliant with EN54, Part 11
- Re-settable operating element option
- Semi-flush or surface mounting
- 470 Ohm resistor and Normally Open contact complete with glass
- Resistive and clean contact connections
- Weight: 180g: (130g Semi- flush)
- Current rating: 2A (switching only)
- Operating Voltage: 30VDC maximum
- Dimensions mm: (H x W x D) Semi-flush mounted 93 x 89 x 59.5
- Operating temperature: -10°C to +55°C
- Relative humidity: 93+ 3% non-condensing
- Ingress Protection (IP) Rating: IP24D