Zeta Addressable Sounder Circuit Unit (ZSCC)
The ZSCC control unit is used to connect conventional fire alarm devices (Bells, Flashers or Sounders) to a Zeta Addressable loop. Two versions are available. One has a single sounder circuit, the other has 4 sounder circuits. Both versions require a seperate 24V power supply
In accordance with our policy of continual improvement of our products, these interfaces now include a built in loop short circuit isolator.
As with all Addressable interfaces, the outputs are controlled by the panel to which they are connected. Consequently the interfaces will behave differently on different panels. Some may allow the outputs to be programmed, others will have a default "pre-programmed" operation.
The unit has internal LED indications for Loop Isolator active, and Sounder Circuit Active (Panel controlled). During the system set-up, the lid can be removed from this box to allow these LEDs to be viewed.
- Input Voltage : 17 - 33V DC
- Quiescent Current : 1.5mA
- Alarm Current (Excl. Sounder Load) : 10mA
- Number of Sounder Circuits : 1
- Sounder End of Line : 10K Resistor
- Output : 1 x 24V @ 400mA
- Operating Temperature : -0°C to 50°C
- Max. Humidity : 95% RH N/C
- IP Rating : IP43
- Size (WxHxD mm) : 127 x 88 x 57
- Weight : 220g
- ZSCC - Addressable Sounder Control Unit (Adobe PDF)