Zeta Addressable Input Unit (ZIU)
The ZIU is used to interface any equipment that has a volt free normally open contact to a Zeta Analogue Addressable fire alarm control panel
In accordance with our policy of continual improvement of our products, the ZIU interface now includes a built in loop short circuit isolator.
The unit has internal LED indications for Loop isolator active, fault on input and Alarm (Panel controlled). During the system set-up, the lid can be removed from this box to allow these LEDs to be viewed.
- Input Voltage : 17 - 33V DC
- Quiescent Current : 1.5mA
- Alarm Current : 5mA
- Input : Normally Open Contact
- Input End of Line : 47K Resistor
- Operating Temperature : -0°C to 50°C
- Max. Humidity : 95% RH N/C
- IP Rating : IP43
- Size (WxHxD mm) : 127 x 88 x 57
- Weight : 220g
- ZIU - Common Addressable Input Unit (Adobe PDF)