Maxitone Addressable Sounder Flasher (MKII-AMTSF/R)
Maxitone Addressable Sounder Flasher
The Maxitone addressable sounder is a large horn sounder suitable for many applications. It has been upgraded to work on the Zeta Fyreye II protocol. The sounder is available in red or white, and the sounder asher version is available in transparent red.
It has a large back box with knock-out cable entries, which has plenty of room for tting the cables.
It has an internal 8 way dip switch for setting the device address, and a sound output of 94dBA @ 1m.
- High output
- 16 selectable alarm tones
- Volume control
- Backwards compatible with Zeta Standard Protocol (link)
- Colour : Red
- Quiescent Current : 610μA
- Alarm Current @ 24V : 10.6mA
- Operating Voltage : 17vdc – 28vdc
- Operating Temperature : -10°C to 50°C
- Minimum Operating Temperature : 0°C
- IP Rating - IP65
- Size - 124 x 130 x 100mm
- Weight - 357g
- Datasheet - (Adobe PDF)