Glade 5W White Maintained Emergency Downlight (E/GL/LED/M3/5W/WH)
Maintained LED Emergency Downlight
LED emergency downlights are a cost-effective and reliable emergency lighting solution that are ideal for environmentally-friendly properties. The Glade 5W Maintained Emergency Downlight is a minimalist, unobtrusive LED emergency downlight perfect for premises where both eco-friendly and good-looking emergency lighting is required.
The white power LED light source in this emergency downlight has an impressive light output of 194 Lumens making it ideal for rooms and corridors with high-ceilings where a stronger Lumen output is needed to adequately illuminate the area.
This 5 watt maintained emergency light will give you up to 3 hours of uninterrupted emergency lighting in the event of power failure. In normal conditions the nickel cadmium battery pack will maintain it's charge from the mains power supply and a green LED on the downlight casing will indicate that charging is ongoing.
Designed to fit in a small 60mm diameter hole, the slimline driver module and battery pack has spring-mounted arms allowing the LED emergency downlight to fit securely in the ceiling recess. If needed the beam angle of the light can also be adjusted.
LED emergency lighting is low-maintenance with a long life-expectancy and once installed you can be sure that the Glade 5W White Maintained Emergency Downlight will perform reliably when you need it most.
- Light Source: 5 watt LED
- Average Lumen Output: 194 Lumens
- Emergency Duration: 3 hours (minimum)
- Mains Voltage: 230V +-10% 50Hz/60Hz
- Mains Current (max): 50mA
- Recharge Period: Less than 24 hours
- Charge Indicator: Internal green LED
- Changeover Voltage: As per the requirements of BS EN 60598-2-22
- Temperature Range: 0°C to 40°C
- Weights: Module and battery 555g
- Downlight: 55 x 79mm Ø
- Module: 185 x 40mm Ø
- Battery Unit: 190 x 40mm Ø
- Battery: 3.6V 1.5Ah Nickel Cadmium