Glade 1W White Non-maintained Emergency Downlight (E/GL/LED/NM3/1W/WH)
Non-Maintained LED Emergency Downlight
The Glade 1W Non-Maintained Emergency Downlight is a discreet, eco-friendly LED emergency light with a long life-expectancy. It's ideal for applications where an unobtrusive solution is needed and perfect for installation in escape routes as well as open spaces and panic areas.
LED lights are low-maintenance, have a low environmental impact and are very cost-effective to run. The white power LED in this 1W emergency downlight even has an impressive Lumen output of 60 Lumens.
Designed to be unnoticed until an emergency arises, the fascia of this emergency light has been designed to be very sleek and minimalist, allowing it to suit the interior design of practically any location.
Installation of the Glade Non-Maintained Emergency Downlight couldn't be easier and has been designed with a quick and easy 'plug-and-go' ethos. The slimline driver module and battery pack has been designed to fit through a small 36-38mm hole in which spring-mounted arms will allow the LED emergency downlight to fit securely in the ceiling recess.
The nickel cadmium battery in this non-maintained emergency light is charged by the mains power supply under normal conditions (charging is indicated by a green LED in the downlight casing) and will power the LED emergency light illumination for at least 3 hours in an emergency situation.
- Light Source: 1 watt LED
- Average Lumen Output: 60 Lumens
- Emergency Duration: 3 hours (minimum)
- Mains Voltage: 230V +-10% 50Hz/60Hz
- Mains Current (max): 35mA
- Recharge Period: Less than 24 hours
- Charge Indicator: Internal green LED
- Changeover Voltage: As per the requirements of BS EN 60598-2-22
- Temperature Range: 0°C to 40°C
- Weight: Module and battery 250g
- Downlight: 35 x 45mm Ø
- Module: 171 x 31mm Ø
- Battery Unit: 150 x 31mm Ø
- Battery: 3.6V 1.5Ah Nickel Cadmium