LED Retrofit Emergency Light Replacement (EXS8000)
LED Retrofit Emergency Light Replacement
The EXS8000 is a unique and innovative replacement LED retro fit emergency lighting unit. This unit is the only item needed to ‘repair’ most 8 watt emergency bulkheads.
The EXS8000 will fit virtually any 8 watt emergency bulkhead (maintained or non-maintained). Just remove the existing 8 watt tube, remove the lampholders and clip the EXS8000 straight onto the gear tray, connect the mains cable and the job is finished!
Designed with the contractor in mind. Repairs 8 watt emergency fittings (maintained or non-maintained) in less than 2 minutes.
The LEDs on the EXS8000 have an average life of 50,000 hours, compared with 9,000 hours for a conventional 8 watt tube!
- Complies to EN60598.22
- Complete LED emergency fitting (including batteries in a clip within housing)
- Only 305 x 60 x 18mm
- Repairs 8 watt emergency fittings (maintained or non-maintained) in less than 2 minutes
- LEDs on the EXS8000 have an average life of 50,000 hours, compared with 9,000 hours for a conventional 8 watt tube
- Part Number: EXS8000
- Light Source: High output White LED
- Construction: Polycarbonate tray
- Battery: 4.8 Volt 900mA Nicad
- Charge Current: 50mA Nominal
- Input Voltage: 230 Volt AC +10% -6% 50 Hz
- Size: 305 x 60 x 18mm
Can the EXS8000 be used to convert a bulkhead which is fed by a central battery system?
No the EXS8000 is only compatible with self-contained or standalone 8W T5 bulkheads which include batteries within the fixture.
Can the EXS800 be used to convert a sustained (2 x T5 lamps) bulkhead to LED?
Depending upon the sustained fixture the EXS8000 may fit into the fixture however sustained fixtures are designed to have 2 lamps, one of which is fed from a constant mains supply and the other operates in emergency from batteries. By converting this to LED with the EXS8000 effectively only 1 light source will be available so it would no longer be considered sustained.