EF Link Supervised Transceiver Wireless Relay (EF-Link)
EF Link Supervised Transceiver Wireless Relay
The EF Link Supervised Transceiver Wireless Relay is an easy-to-install transmitter/receiver for remote alerting and status monitoring with 4 inputs and 4 relay outputs.
This unit is best suited to security alarm panels and fire alarm panels and can be configured as either a master unit or a node unit. In a single network up to 15 'node' units can be connected to a 'master' unit.
The 4 dry contact input zones each have a corresponding relay output plus a further relay for radio link failure identification. The front panel of the unit has a number of LEDs to indicate the status of the Wireless Relay. Active relays, configuration status (i.e. master or node), radio signal jams/fails and the signal strength of incoming transmissions are all indicated.
With minimal effort users can quickly create a UHF linked wireless radio network using the plug-and-play capabilities of the EF Link Supervised Transceiver Wireless Relay. User configurable settings are selectable via switches within the unit itself meaning there's no need for a PC interface. Settings that can be adjusted in this way are:
- normally open/closed default conditon for each input zone
- relays set as either latching, change of state or self-reset
EF-Link Wireless Networking Protocol is a designed for a low-data rate over short distance communication. This device also employs acknowledge-back and LBT (list before talk) techniques for rubustness and reliability.
- Can be supplied with no factory programming necessary
- Quick and easy installation
- 4 volt-free inputs and 4 relay outputs configured by DIP switches
- LINK FAIL and SIGNAL JAM indicators
- LINK FAIL output relay
- LBT (listen before talk) for reliable communications
- Can be powered from 12V or 24V
- Up to 16 units per network (15 x nodes, 1 x master)
- 0.5W maximum output power
- Input Voltage: 10-30V DC
- <50mA operating
- 300mA transmit (plus 25mA per active zone)
- Frequency Range: 458.500 – 458.650 MHz (factory programmable)
- Channel Spacing: 12.5KHz
- Adjacent Channel: better than 10uW at 2KHz deviation
- Tx Baud Rate: 2400 baud
- Power Output: 500mW max.
- Sensitivity: -100dBm
- 4 dry contact zone inputs
- 4 relay zone outputs
- USB port for programming /interface function
- DIP switches for system configuration
- Dimensions (mm): 184 x 138 x 45 max.
- Radio Standards: ETS EN300 220
- Notified Body No: 0891
- EMC Standards: ETS EN301 489