Easy Relay 240V Mains Relay (230V AC 50/60Hz Coil) (500-050)
Easy Relay 240V Mains Relay (230V AC 50/60Hz Coil)
The Easy Relay 240 is designed for use in interfacing general mains voltage to lower voltage applications. The relay is of a compact power type and has two sets of silver alloy contacts, capable of switching 8A each.
This switching relay could, for example, be used to interface a mains voltage lighting switch to a 12V lighting system. Other applications could include interfacing 240V door release circuits to lower voltage release units.
As mains voltages are used activate the relay it is essential that the Easy Relay 240 is installed by a qualified person who will adhere to the latest IEEE electrical wiring practices. The unit must be securely fixed in a suitable enclosure with at least one screw.
- Nominal Input Voltage: 230V AC (50/60Hz)(172 to 345V AC)
- Temperature Range: -40 to +70C
- Operational Current: 3.2mA
- Coil Power: 0.75W
- Coil Resistance: 32,500 R
- Output Contact Rating: Double pole – change over contacts 230V AC 8A max, 2000V A
- Contact Material: Silver alloy
- Electrical Life: 100,000 operations at rated current
- Dimensions: 52 x 48 x 30 mm
Frequently Asked Questions
- Easy Relay 240V Mains Relay (Adobe PDF)