Easy Relay 240V Mains Relay (230V AC 50/60Hz Coil) in White or Red Single Gang Box (500-051)
The Easy Relay 240 Gang Plate is designed for use in interfacing general mains voltage to lower voltage applications and fits any standard single gang box. The relay is of a compact power type and has two sets of silver alloy contacts, capable of switching 8A each.
Applications include interfacing a mains voltage lighting switch to a 12V lighting system and interfacing 240V door release circuits to lower voltage release units.
As mains voltages are used activate the relay it is essential that the Easy Relay 240 is installed by a qualified person who is familiar with the latest IEEE electrical wiring practices. The unit must be securely fixed in a suitable enclosure with at least one screw.
- Nominal Input Voltage: 230V AC (50/60Hz)(172 to 345V AC)
- Temperature Range: -40 to +70C
- Operational Current: 3.2mA
- Coil Power: 0.75W
- Coil Resistance: 32,500 R
- Output Contact Rating: Double pole – change over contacts 230V AC 8A max, 2000V A
- Contact Material: Silver alloy
- Electrical Life: 100,000 operations at rated current
- Dimensions: 87 x 87 x 30 mm