Easy Relay 12V Security Panel Relay (12V DC Coil) in White or Red Single Gang Box (500-011)
The Easy Relay 12 Single Gang Form Factor fits any standard single gang box. Designed for use as a security system/automotive relay it can be used in a wide variety of 12V DC applications.
A built-in diode in series with the coil allows easy connection to circuits which use EOL resistors and has two sets of silver alloy contacts, each capable of switching 8A. When the contacts are in the active position a built-in LED activates for easy visual identification.
The Easy Relay 12 Single Gang Form Factor must be securely mounted in a suitable enclosure with at least one screw and if mains voltages are being switched it's important to remember to adhere to the latest IEEE electrical wiring practices.
- Nominal Input Voltage: 12V DC
- Temperature Range: -40 to +70C
- Operational Current: 33mA @ 12V
- Coil Power: 0.4W
- Drop Out Voltage: 2V DC
- Output Contact Rating: Double pole – change over contacts 230V AC 8A max, 2000V A
- Contact Material: Silver alloy
- Electrical Life: 100,000 operations at rated current
- Dimensions: 87 x 87 x 30 mm