Easy Relay 24V Fire Panel Relay (24V DC Coil) in White or Red Single Gang Box (500-021)
The Easy Relay 24 Single Gang Form Factor is a relay with a 24V coil that's intended to be used in an array of 24V DC applications such as fire system interfacing. It fits any standard single gang box.
This relay allows easy connection to circuits using EOL resistors due to a built-in diode in series with the coil and has two sets of contacts, made from silver alloy, that are capable of switching 8A. An LED built in to the unit provides fast indication that the contacts are in the active position.
This compact power type relay can achieve up to 100,000 operations in its lifetime. It's important to ensure that the latest IEEE electrical wiring practices are adhered to when mounting the Easy Relay 24 Single Gang Form Factor, especially if mains voltages are being switched.
- Nominal Input Voltage: 24V DC
- Temperature Range: -40 to +70C
- Operational Current: 18mA @ 24V
- Coil Power: 0.4W
- Drop Out Voltage: 3V5 DC
- Output Contact Rating: Double pole – change over contacts 230V AC 8A max, 2000V A
- Contact Material: Silver alloy
- Electrical Life: 100,000 operations at rated current
- Dimensions: 87 x 87 x 30 mm