STI 9110 - Large Thermostat Protector With Key Lock (STI9110)
STI 9110 - Large Thermostat Protector With Key Lock
This tough, locking, cover helps stop vandalism, damage and tampering of large thermostats and energy sensors. Suitable for devices mesuring no more than 157 x 216 x 92mm
Molded of clear, 1/8" thick, heavy-duty polycarbonate material, this protective cover is recommended for areas where abuse is a problem. This may include vandalism, accidental damage or costly, annoying tampering by employees and others. Especially useful where thermostats are located in public areas, the device is easy to install for either flush mount applications (STI-9110) or surface mount installations with a 2-inch spacer (SUB-900). Holes in the frame allow air to circulate freely for proper operation of protected thermostats or energy sensors. An inner wall on the frame prevents tampering with dials and levers.
Backed by a three year guarantee.
As all STI polycarbonate covers, this super tough unit is backed by a three year guarantee against breakage and damage in normal use. For added protection against abuse, it comes complete with a lock and key assembly. The Thermostat Protector is shipped complete with all mounting hardware.
Thermostat Protectors help prevent vandalism, damage and tampering of thermostats and energy sensors. Moulded in clear, heavy-duty polycarbonate material, these protective covers are recommended for areas where misuse and vandalism to thermostats and energy sensors may result in an irritating and expensive problem. Holes in the frame allow air to circulate freely for proper operation of the thermostat, but an interior wall prevents any tampering to the controls with a small object. The covers are aesthetically appealing and easy to install. Suitable for flush or surface mounted applications.
- Offers excellent protection against tampering, abuse and accidental damage without affecting operation of thermostat or sensor.
- Holes in the frame allow air to circulate freely.
- Inner wall prevents tampering with dials and levers.
- All thermostat covers have a key lock assembly.
- Includes two (2) keys.
- Easy and quick installation.
- Available for flush and surface mount applications (with use of spacer).
- Spacer adds two inches in depth and can mount around existing conduit.
- Three year guarantee against breakage of polycarbonate in normal use.
- Cover is UV-stabilized. Molded of clear, 1/8" thick, heavy-duty polycarbonate.
- Typical working properties of polycarbonate are -40° to 250°F (-40° to 121°C).
- Smaller covers available (STI-9100 and STI-9105).
How It Works
Thermostat Protectors retrofit over the existing device and provide protection from unwanted use. For added protection against abuse, they come complete with a lock and key assembly, and are supplied with a full fixing kit.
- Datasheets (Adobe PDF)