Apollo Series 65 Heat Detector CS Static 80°C To 100°C – Standard (55000-137)
The Apollo Series 65 Heat Detector CS Static 80°C to 100°C is a fixed heat detector. The self-extinguishing case of this detector houses just one thermistor which will activate an alarm state when the air temperature in the surrounding vicinity reaches a pre-set level – in this static heat detector the temperature that will have to be reached before an alarm is triggered in 100°C.
Upon detecting that the temperature has reached or exceeded this level the Apollo Series 65 CS heat detector will send a signal to the conventional fire alarm system control panel. This signal takes the form of the detector drawing more current from the supply than usual – anywhere from about 50μA to maximum of 75mA.
During an alarm state an light emitting diode (LED) on the exterior of the heat detector's white self-extinguishing polycarbonate housing will illuminate red to indicate that it has detected heat from fire.
Specifications are given at 23°C and 50% relative humidity unless stated otherwise.
- Part No. 55000-137
- Supply Wiring: 2 wire monitored supply, polarity insensitive
- Supply Voltage: 9 to 33V
- Ripple Voltage: 2V peak to peak maximum at 0.1Hz to 100kHz
- Quiescent Current: 45μA at 24V, 40μA at 9V
- Switch-on Surge Current: as per Quiescent Current
- Alarm Voltage: 6 to 28V
- Alarm Current: 52mA at 24V, 17mA at 9V
- Alarm Indicator: Red LED
- Design Alarm Load: 420Ω in series with a 2V drop
- Holding Voltage: 6V
- Holding Current: 10mA
- Min. Voltage Required To Light Alarm Indicator: 12V
- Remote Output Characteristics: Remote is a current sink to the negative line limited to 17mA
- Storage Temperature Range: -30°C to +120°C
- Operating Temperature: -20°C to +90°C (no icing)
- Humidity: 0% to 95% relative humidity
- Atmospheric Pressure: Unaffected
- IP Rating: 23D in accordance with BS EN 60529
- Dimensions: 100 x 42 mm ( 100 x 50 mm in base)
- Weight: 80g (131g in base)
- Materials: White polycarbonate detector housing rated V-0 in accordance with UL 94, nickel-plated stainless steel terminals