Fyreye Ultra-Violet Flame Detector (FEUV2000)
Fyreye Ultra-Violet Flame Detector
The detector is particularly suited in applications where flames can be expected to develop initially rather than smoke, due to the nature of the materials being protected. EG Camera film, computer/audio/video tapes/disks.
The detector is for indoor use only, and should not be exposed to spurious sources of UV, such as sparks, uncovered halogen lights, lightening etc, because these could give a false alarm.
Because of the nature of operation of flame detectors, it is generally recommended to fit just one detector per zone.
- Model: FEUV2000
- Input Voltage: 12-28 V DC
- Quiescent Current: 320 цA
- Operating Temperature: 0°C to 45°C
- Max. Wind Speed: Not affected
- Storage Temperature: -25°C to 80°C
- Alarm Current: 45-50 mA
- Detection Angle: 120°
- UV Sensitivity: 185 – 260 nm
- Response Time: 10 sec for 30 mm flame @ 4 metres
- Size (W x H x D mm): 98 X 98 X 36
- Weight: 85 g