Fyreye Addressable Reset Relay Base (FEA-RB)
Fyreye Addressable Reset Relay Base
There are 6 different Fyreye detector bases available for the addressable range of detectors namely, common base, isolator base and addressable relay base.
The Relay base is mainly used where the activation of a particular detector requires a signalto nearby equipment (door holders, or air handling units, for example).
DO NOT CONNECT CONVENTIONAL REMOTE LEDS TO THE -R TERMINAL.
- Supply Voltage: 17 - 33V DC
- Average Quiescent Current at 24V: 0µA
- Alarm Current At 24V: 15mA
- Isolated Current At 24V: N/A
- Relay Max Switching Power: 30W, 50VA
- Relay Max Switching Current: 1A Res.
- Relay Max Switching Voltage: 50V AC
- Relay Minimum Capability: 10µA, 10mV
- Relay Dropout Voltage: < 6V
- Operating Temperature: -20° to +90° (non condencing or icing)
- Max Wind Speed: Not Affected
- Connections: L1in, L1out (not used), L2, -R (not used), Earth
- Base Size (W x H x D mm): 100 x 100 x 15
- Weight: 85.4g