Fyreye Extra Analogue Addressable Combined Smoke and Heat Detector (FEAOH2000)
Fyreye Extra Analogue Addressable Combined Smoke and Heat Detector
The Fyreye Extra range of analogue detectors have an extra LED to improve detector identification in an alarm condition. The 2 LEDs allow an alarm to be observed from all angles.
The Detector works with the Zeta Addressable Protocol, and is compatible with all current Zeta Analogue addressable control panels. It comes supplied with a locking grub screw to prevent unauthorised head removal.
The FEAOH2000 is a dual type detector, which reacts to both smoke & heat independently. It is suitable for use in places where traditionally an ionisation type detector may have been chosen.
Each Fyreye detector requires a base. View our range of Fyreye bases here.
- Model: FEAOH2000
- Detector Class: Optical Smoke, Rate of Rise & Fixed Heat
- Designed Standard: EN54 Part 5 & Part 7
- Approval: DIFT
- Operating Voltage: 17-28V DC (Plus Protocol Signal)
- Quiescent Current: 520μA
- Alarm Current: 2.3mA
- Operating Temperature: -10°C to +50°C
- Minimum Continuous Temp.: 0°C
- Maximum Humidity: 95% RH Non Condensing
- Return Value Of 55 (Nominal Alarm Level): 2.4% Obscuration per metre
- Return Value Of 75: Rate of Rise Trigger
- Return Value Of 95: Fixed Heat Trigger
- Coverage: 100m²
- IP Protection Rating: IP43
- Start-Up Time: 30 Seconds
- Size (With Base) (W x H x D mm): 100 x 100 x 48 (101 x 101 x 64)
- Weight (With Base): 100g (158g)