HyFire Wireless Sounder Beacon (Red) (HFW-SBR-01 )
Wireless Sounder Beacon
The Wireless Sounder Beacon is a fantastic multi-functional device for your wireless fire alarm system.
It's intelligent design, self-optimising wireless amplitude, bi-directional wireless communication and automatic channel hopping make it a wise choice to help warn people in your building of danger.
Highly reliable, this sounder beacon will compensate for differences in temperature with the Translator module and can operate in temperatures ranging from -30°C to +50°C.
Coloured red for danger with a light intensity of 1Cd, a flash rate of 1Hz and adjustable sound output of up to 100dB(A) this wireless sounder beacon is sure to be seen and heard.
- Self optimising wireless amplitude and frequency
- Bi-directional wireless communication
- Automatic wireless channel hopping
- Fully intelligent
- Flexible on site device adjustment
- High reliability and sensitivity
- Makes additions to existing wired systems easy and cost effective
- Weatherproof and colour variants available
- Utilises standard low cost lithium battery technology
- Fully monitored primary and secondary power sources
- Power Supply: Dual 3V lithium batteries (2x CR123A)
- Indication: Bi-colour internal LED (red and green)
- Communication Range With Translator Module: 150m (open space)
- Operating Frequency: 868-870 MHz
- Modulation Type: Frequency modulation
- No. of Operating Channels: 7
- Time Period Between Wireless Signal Transmissions: From 7 seconds to 1 minute
- Estimated Battery Life
- Primary Cell: 3 years
- Secondary Cell: 2 months
- Dimensions: 109mm x 96mm
- Operating Temperature Range: -30°C to +50°C
- Radiated Power: 0.01 - 10mW
- Sound Output: 100dBA
- Flash Rate: 1 Hz
- Light Output: 1Cd
- HFW-WSR-01 Wireless Wall Sounder Datasheet (Adobe PDF)