HyFire Intelligent Wireless Optical Smoke Detector c/w Base and Batteries (HFW-PA-01)
Wireless Optical Smoke Detector
The HyFire Intelligent Wireless Optical Smoke Detector is one of three variants offered by HyFire. All of HyFire's detectors are compatible with the loop Translator Modules and Expander Modules.
Each detector is powered by dual 3v lithium batteries. The condition of both batteries are monitored by the translator module, which reports back any discharge or faults with the supply, faults can also be identified by an internal LED indicator. In addition to this the indicator supplies a visual representation of signal strength during the programming to aid the ability to define stable operating locations.
The patented design of the smoke chamber ensure sensitivity from all directions whilst protecting the chamber from airborne contamination and background illumination. Each detector is fitted with a reed switch to allow testing using a magnet.
- Bi-directional wireless communication
- Self optimising wireless amplitude and frequency
- Automatic wireless channel hopping
- Fully Intelligent
- High reliability and sensitivity
- Flexible on site device adjustment
- Makes additions to existing wired systems easy and cost effective
- Utilises standard low cost lithium battery technology
- Fully monitored primary and secondary power sources
- Communication range with the Translator Module: 150M (open space)
- Operating Frequency: 868-870 MHz
- Modulation Type: Frequency Modulation
- Number of Operating Channels: 7
- Time Period Between Wireless Signal Transmissions: From 12 sec. to 2 min.
- Estimated Battery Life (Dependant on time period between wireless signal transmissions)
- Primary Cell (CR123A): Between 3 and 5 years
- Secondary Cell (CR2032A): 2 Months
- Dimensions: 110mm x 65mm
- Operating Temperature Range: -30°C to +50°C
- Radiated Power: 0.01 - 10mW
- HFW-PA-01 HyFire Detection Range Datasheet (Adobe PDF)