9 Litre Water Extinguisher (MW-90)
Water fire extinguishers are designed for use against Class A fires involving wood, paper, textiles and other class A risks. A water fire extinguisher works by covering the fire and cooling the fuel past the point that allows it to ignite.
5 Year Guarantee
You can rest easy knowing your water extinguisher is supplier with a 5 year guarantee as standard.
Meets All Of The Standards
Both our 6 litre and 9 litre water extinguishers are manufactured in accordance with the current BS EN3 standards in a quality assured environment to ISO 9001 which is subject to continuous independent auditing. As proof of compliance every water extinguisher carries the BSI Kitemark and they are in conformance with the European Pressure Equipment Directive 97/23/EC.
- Model : MW-90
- Capacity : 9 Ltr
- Fire Rating : 21A
- Discharge Time : 60 seconds
- Weight : 13.25kg
- Carton Size : 635 x 200 x 200mm
- CE Certified : Yes
- Kitemarked : Yes
- Design Standard : BS EN 3
- Type : Stored Pressure
- Working Pressure : 13.5 Bar (pressurise with air or nitrogen)
- Charge : Water
- Cylinder : Steel to ISO 3574 : CR4
- Finish : Epoxy polyester gloss red
- Valve : Chrome plated brass / black steel levers
- Delivery Hose : Black reinforced P.V.C.
- Dimensions : 610 x 190 mm
- Transportation Classification : Non-flammable, non toxic gas
- Class No. : 2.2
- UN No. : 1044