STI Exit Stopper (STI6400)
STI Exit Stopper
The Exit Stopper is a unique and highly effective way to alert you to any unauthorised exits or entries through any emergency exit door. It can serve as an inexpensive security device and help stop theft as well.
How It Works
If the protected door is opened, the electronic Exit Stopper emits an ear piercing alarm. Once the door is closed, it automatically resets.
A variety of alarm duration and automatic reset features are available. See feature chart over. A key operated override facility will silence the alarm and allow authorised exits.
The Exit Stopper is fitted with a 9V PP3 alkaline battery. It is available in red or green for almost any type of door, mounting or installation, including remote placement of the sounder.
- Completely self-contained electronic door alarm
- Highly visible stop sign discourages unauthorised use of emergency doors
- Fitted with a 9V PP3 alkaline battery (included)
- Key operated override facility
- 32 user programmable features
- Highly versatile for almost any type of door, mounting or installation including remote placement of sounder
- 40 milliamp 9 VDC trigger output
- Can be installed and protecting doors in minutes
- Lifetime guarantee against breakage of polycarbonate housing (one year on electronic components)
- Virtually indestructible polycarbonate housing
- Compact design (136mm/5.35” dia x 50mm/1.97” deep)