Fyreye MKII Conventional Optical Smoke Detector (MKII-OP)
Fyreye MKII Conventional Optical Detector
The Fyreye MKII optical smoke detectors use a pulsing IR LED & photodiode to detect IR scatter caused by smoke entering the chamber.
The detector is particularly suitable for detecting optically dense smoke, involving materials such as soft furnishings, PVC, plastic, foam and all similar materials which produce small visible particles (0.5 to 10μm).
The detector will work with most modern fire alarm control panels, and comes supplied with a locking grub screw to prevent unauthorised head removal.
Each Fyreye detector requires a base - view the range of Fyreye detector bases.
- Certified to meet EN54 requirement
- Lockable to base to stop unauthorised removal
- Remote LED output
- Compatible with all Fyreye bases
- Model : MKII-OP
- Detector Class : Optical Smoke
- Design Standard : EN54 Pt 7
- Approval : DIFT
- Operating Voltage : 9-33V DC
- Quiescent Current : 40μA
- Alarm Current @ 24V DC : 34mA MAX
- Operating Temperature : -10°C to +50°C
- Minimum Continuous Temperature : 0°C
- Maximum Humidity : 95% RH Non Condensing
- Alarm Condition : 2.4% Obscuration per metre
- Coverage : 100m2
- IP Protection Rating : IP43
- Start-up Time : 10 Seconds
- Size with Base : 100 x 48 mm
- Weight (with Base) : 75g (133g)
- Datasheet (Adobe PDF)