Fike Twinflex SoundPoint (White) (313 0022)
The Twinflex SoundPoint is designed to comply with the European standard EN54 part 3.
The back box is common with the Fike call point and can be fitted at the time of installation with other first fix items - the SoundPoint unit can be simply fitted later.
An adaptor plate is also supplied, for use with standard flash or surface backboxes.
The device is connected to the back-box using simple flying-lead terminations.
The Twinflex Sound Point is ideal for areas that do not require automatic detection, and is available in a choice of 2 colours, red or white.
- Model : 313 0022
- Compatability : Twinflex 2 Wire
- Operating Temp. : -10oC to 50oC
- Voltage Range : 18 to 35v DC
- Operating Current : Quiescent: 105uA
Sound High: 16mA
Sound Low: 8mA
- Loading : 1SLU (max 32 SLU's per Zone)
- Sound Output : Low: 72dB(A)
- Dimensions : Wx87mm / Hx87mm / Dx53mm
- 313 0022 - Fike Twinflex SoundPoint Datasheet (Adobe PDF)