Tri Emergency Spotlight (ETS320)
A brand new projector emergency light. IP65 as standard, this luminaire is a unique new design. Allowing individual adjustment of the 3 projector heads and is one of the neatest emergency projectors available.
It should ordinarily be mounted no less 3m above floor level to avoid the risk of dazzle.
- Model : ETS320
- Environmental : Rated to IP65
- Mains Voltage : 230/240V
- Mains Frequency : 50Hz
- Mains Power : 25Va (max)
- Mains Fusing : BS1362 cartridge fuse
- Charger : Current limited CV (float) charger factory set at 13.8V nom.
- Battery Type : Valve Regulated, Gas Recombination Sealed Lead Acid Standby Battery Parallel Pair Total 12V, 14Ah
- Battery Temperature : 55 deg C intermittent max, 40 deg C continuous max
- Battery Fuse : Battery/load protection fuse 20x5mm 5A QB cartridge X 2
- Recharge Time : 24 Hr (at nominal supply)
- Changeover : Emergency switching to BSEN598-2-22
- Monitors : Mains healthy monitor - green LED, Battery Monitor - Red LED, Lamp Monitor - Amber LED
- Lamps : 2x12V 15W Tungsten halogen MR16 lamps 300Im per lamp nom.
- Duty : 3 Hrs emergency duration. cat. BSEN 598-2-22 - NM3
- Dimensions (mm) - 370 x 300 x 115
Do the lamps of Tri Emergency Spotlight move independently?
Yes, all 3 rojector heads adjusts independently of each other.