Twin Non-Maintained Emergency Spotlight with 20W Halogen Lamps (ETS220)
The ETS220 twin spolights are non-maintained emergency luminaires which illuminate in the event of mains failure for a period of 3 hours.
They should ordinarily be mounted no less 3m above floor level to avoid the risk of dazzle and are suitable for internal situations only.
- Model : ETS220
- Environmental : Rated to IP20
- Mains Voltage : 230/240V
- Mains Frequency : 50Hz
- Mains Power : 25Va (max)
- Mains Fusing : BS1362 cartridge fuse
- Charger : Current limited CV (float) charger factory set at 13.8V nom.
- Battery Type : Valve Regulated, Gas Recombination Sealed Lead Acid Standby Battery Parallel Pair Total 12V, 14Ah
- Battery Temperature : 55 deg C intermittent max, 50 deg C continuous max
- Battery Fuse : Battery/load protection fuse
- Battery Cut-off : 1.65 - 1.5 Vpc deep discharge protection
- Recharge Time : 24 Hr (at nominal supply)
- Changeover : Emergency switching to BSEN598-2-22
- Monitors : Mains healthy monitor - green LED, System monitor (emergency lamps healthy, battery connected/accepting charge, battery fuse healthy - red LED
- Lamps : 2x12V 20W Tungsten halogen H3 lamp 400 Im per lamp nom.
- Duty : 3 Hrs emergency duration. cat. BSEN598-2-22 - NM3