Addressable Carbon Monoxide Detector (CO800N)
Addressable Carbon Monoxide Detector
The CO800N is an analogue addressable carbon monoxide detector specifically designed for use with the Aircon 8 addressable carbon monoxide monitoring & ventilation panel.
The detector uses an electro-chemical sensor with the detection range of 0 to 600 ppm of carbon monoxide. The detectors address is set via a binary dipswitch on the rear of the detector.
The optimum mounting height for this detector is between 1.5 & 2m from the floor.
- Model: CO800N
- Operating Voltage: 17 – 28 Vdc
- Standby Current: 500μA @ 24Vdc
- Operating Temperature: -20°C to +60°C
- Max. Humidity: 95% RH no condensation
- Max. Wind Speed: Not Affected
- Ingress Protection: IP43
- Coverage: 300m²
- Sensor / Range: Electro-chemical / 0-600ppm
- Sensor Lifetime: 5 years maximum