Alert Point Standalone Fire Alarm with Beacon (AP-3-R-A)
Ideal for situations when you don't a full fire alarm system, the Alert Point Standalone Fire Alarm with Beacon is a unique device that incorporates a manual call point, alarm sounder and beacon in one.
Made from durable polycarbonate it is very robust and can handle use in many industrial, commercial or retail applications.
Fully resettable, a warning flag will drop into the call point window and an LED will flash for easy identification when the alarm has been triggered. When the threat has been eliminated the device can easily be reset with the key provided.
The powerful sounder is capable of emitting a massive 102 decibel alarm and comes with a choice of 7 sounder tones so you can customise the alarm. The additional beacon in this model will also flash to give an extra sense of warning.
Fully networkable, you can add additional devices, such as other Alert Point Standalone Alarms or smoke detectors, to this unit to create a mini fire alarm system.
Available in red, blue, green and white to suit different applications.
Other features include LED healthy/fault indication, LED low battery indication and tamper tone.
Alert Point & Alert Point Lite Features
- Power Supply: 9V PP3 Battery and 12 to 24 V DC
- Housing Material: Polycarbonate
- Electrical Contact Material: Silver Plated Brass
- IP Rating: Indoor
- Operating Temperature: 0°C to 49°C
- Installation Terminal Conductor Size: 0.5mm to 2.5mm
- Standby Current: 45uA
- Alarm Current (running from battery only): 28mA – low volume, 32mA – high volume
- Cable Entries: 7
- Weight: 490g
- Dimensions: 125 x 170 x 58 mm