Alert Point Standalone Fire Alarm (AP-1-R-A)
The Alert Point Standalone Fire Alarm is a unique fire safety device. Made from durable polycarbonate it has been designed for use in a multitude of industrial, commercial and retail applications. Ideal when a full alarm system is not required, this fire alarm features an integrated manual call point and sounder.
The call point is fully resettable and when triggered, an activation flag will drop into the call point window to let you know the unit is in use. After activation the device can easily be reset with the special key provided.
On activation the integrated sounder will emit a high volume 102 decibel alarm to alert personnel. With a choice of 7 sounder tones, output and duration options you can customise the devices' alarm to suit your situation.
This unit is also inter-connectible with other Alert Point Fire Alarms and external devices like detectors and additional sounders so you can create network of fire protection.
This standalone fire alarm is available in a variety of colours (red, blue, green and white) so you can choose the best design for your application.
Other features include LED healthy/fault indication, LED low battery indication and tamper tone.
- Stand alone, self contained alarm system.
- No wiring involved, simple 4 screw installation, protecting personnel and property within minutes
- Battery powered (incorporates 12/30V dc facility), 9V PP3 battery supplied
- Robust polycarbonate housing, can take the severest of knocks
- Integral resettable call point, simple key to reset, no broken glass or parts to replace
- Visible warning flag & flashing LED, for quick activation identification
- Variety of sounder tone, output and duration options. Select a tone that personnel can quickly identify with
- 102 dB integral sounder (at 1m), draws immediate attention
- System healthy, fault and alarm LED indication, to ensure the Alert Point is fully operational
- Low battery warning, provides an 15 month stand-by life.
- Can be linked to sounders, strobes, call points & detectors, providing an extra level of protection
- Can be interconnected and monitored, creates a network of protection
- Available in a choice of colours, to accommodate a variety of applications
- Standard or custom marking, that best fits your requirements
Alert Point & Alert Point Lite Features
- Power Supply: 9V PP3 Battery and 12 to 24 V DC
- Housing Material: Polycarbonate
- Electrical Contact Material: Silver Plated Brass
- IP Rating: Indoor
- Operating Temperature: 0°C to 49°C
- Installation Terminal Conductor Size: 0.5mm to 2.5mm
- Standby Current: 45uA
- Alarm Current (running from battery only): 28mA – low volume, 32mA – high volume
- Cable Entries: 7
- Weight: 490g
- Dimensions: 125 x 170 x 58 mm