Push Button Temporary Alarm (Round) (PBTA-200)
Push Button Temporary Alarm (Round)
The PBTA-200 push button temporary fire alarm is activated by pressing the "mushroom" button fixed to the front of the device. Once activated the unit will sound & flash.
*It can be used as a standalone alarm or interconnected in series.
- Model : PBTA-200
- Average Current : 10uA
- Alarm Current : 200mA
- Sound Output : 85db @ 3m
- Strobe Colour : Red
- Operating Temperature : -10C to +50C
- Minimum Continuous Temp : 0C
- Maximum Humidity : 95% RH Non Condensing
- Alarm Activation : Manual (press "mushroom" button)
- Reset : Manual (twist "mushroom" button)
- Number of Interlinked Units : 32
- IP Rating : IP35
- Size, Width x Height x Diameter : 230mm x 230mm x 104mm
- Weight (Including Batteries) : 650g (850g)
Frequenly Asked Questions
How are these Temporary Fire Alarms connected?
They are wired together using 2 core standard electrical cable.
What is the maximum distance between two interconnected Temporary Fire Alarms?
The maximum distance between any two connected alarms is 100 metres. Should a system comprise of more than 2 interconnect alarms, then 100m is the maximum distance for each connection, therefore a system with 5 alarms could span 400m.
Does the Push Button Temporary Alarm comply to BS standards?
The temporary alarms can be used as a CATEGORY M (Manual only) system under BS5839 part 1.
How many PBTA-200 Push Button Temporary Alarms can be interconnected?
32 devices can be interconnected together.
- PBTA-200 - Push Button Temporary Alarm (Adobe PDF)