Zeta Domestic LED Carbon Monoxide Alarm (7 Year Sealed for Life) (ZD-CO-9X)
Zeta Domestic LED Carbon Monoxide Alarm
Carbon Monoxide (CO) is a colourless, odourless and tasteless gas which is slightly less dense than air. Carbon monoxide can be produced by malfunctioning fuel-burning appliances such as fire places, stoves and water heaters. It is toxic to humans and animals and in closed environments can rise to lethal levels.
This Carbon monoxide detector is designed to give you an early warning of the presence of carbon monoxide by providing an audible and visual alarm. This alarm is BSI approved and with its portable design and easy installation is ideal for use at home or on holiday.
The Zeta Domestic LED Carbon Monoxide Alarm comes as a sealed tamper proof unit with a built in battery which once activated (by removing a tab) lasts up to 7 years in normal operating conditions matching the life of the CO sensor itself. The alarm also has a test/reset button allowing for easy control and has an LED display to represent power, fault and alarm conditions.
- BSI Approved.
- Portable so can be taken on holiday or installed within the home.
- 85dB alarm at 1 metre (3 feet).
- Test/reset button.
- Automatic self diagnostic check for sensor and battery.
- Ideal for homeowners, social landlords, caravan and motorhome owners.
- 7 Year Sealed Battery.
- Part No: 47-521
- Technology: Electrochemical cell technology
- Operation AC / DC: DC
- Battery Type: 7 Year sealed for product life
- Sound Output: 85dB @ 1m
- Operating temperature: -10oC to 40oC
- Operating Humidity: 30% to 90% RH
- Weight: 125g