Stand Alone Carbon Monoxide Detector (CO-200)
Stand Alone Carbon Monoxide Detector
The CO-200 is the new stand alone CO detector from Zeta Alarm Systems. It has been designed with the same dimensions as a standard 2 gang fi tting, so can be installed either Surface mounted with it’s own backbox, or with a standard recessed box for semi-flush mounting.
It can be powered either from 230V AC mains, or from a DC supply (9-28V DC).
It has a built in bar graph display to show the current CO level reading, and has a 2 stage relay output which operates at fi rst alarm level (100ppm) & second alarm level (200ppm). There is also a 5 volt alarm output capable of supplying 200mA.
It has power, fault & alarm indications, as well as a control button for mute (press) and reset (Press & hold for 5 seconds).
- Model: CO-200
- Part No: 47-400
- Supply Voltage: 230V @50/60Hz AC or 9 -28V DC
- Quiescent Current: 20 mA
- Start-up Current: 40 mA
- Alarm Current: 300mA (excluding Alarm output)
- Buzzer Output: 85dB@ 3m
- Operating Temperature: 0°C to 50°C
- Max Humidity: 95% RH N/C
- Response Time: <30 SECONDS
- Sensitivity: 50 ppm within 90 minutes
- 100 ppm within 30 minutes: 300 ppm within 3 minutes
- Dimensions (W x H x D mm): 150 x 90 x 70
- Weight: 1 kg