Have you noticed our new live chat feature?
For some time now we have had a facility on our website that enables us to offer you a live chat feature when buying or planning your fire alarm systems. Well, that service just got better.
You may or may not have noticed that we recently updated the live chat feature on our website. Working with ClickDesk, we are now able to offer some exciting new features. In truth they might not be that exciting to you, but to us they mean that we are able to offer a higher level of support and advice to our customers when they are making a purchase through our website, which is certainly an exciting prospect for us.
With the new live chat system that is now available on discountfiresupplies.co.uk comes some new and unique features aiding us in the support giving process:
- Visitor Information: When you initiate a conversation with us we are instantly provided with information about you, allowing us to fully get to know you and your needs, as well as helping us to identify and resolve any technical issues you might be having. We will also have access to your chat history enabling us to pick up where we left off in a previous conversation.
- Offline Support: In the event that we are offline our live chat system allows you to raise a ticket or leave us a message meaning that we are always able to get in touch with you to help you with your query.
- Transfer: We now have the function to transfer you to other members of our team, whether it’s someone you have dealt with before or an expert in a particular field. The end result is that you will always be able to chat with the person most relevant to your case.
- Save Chat: The feature to save your chat in a database means that we can keep a record of our conversations, assisting us in offering the best help we can and allowing us to monitor our chats for quality control.
- Remote assistance: Discount Fires Supplies new live chat allows us to ‘go mobile’ so we can be there to help with with your fire alarm queries even when we are out and about.
- Persistent Chats: This means that chat window stays on the page even when you are browsing through other pages on our site
There are many more features available to us with our latest live help facility but these are just a few of the functions that will help us to help you, allowing us to step up our game and really look after the people that are important – our customers!
So, next time you are on discountfiresupplies.co.uk and are in need of some help, look down to the bottom right of your screen to open the live help window. We’d be more than happy to have a chat.
Discount Fire Supplies sell a range of smoke and fire alarm systems for home and business use. If you are in need of any help or advice on what the best system for you is then please do not hesitate to contact us.