Rafiki Twinflex 4 Zone Fire Alarm Panel (502 0004)
The Rafiki Twinflex 4 Zone Fire Alarm Panel is used to form a Twinflex 2 Wire Fire Alarm System.
Incorporating the Rafiki Multipoint detector with built-in sounder means the whole system can be installed using only one pair of wires.
All Rafiki Twinflex systems have the 'Checkpoint' alarm confirmation feature drastically reducing false alarms. Checkpoint alarm confirmation drastically reduces the disruption and cost associated with false alarms, particularly during the settling-in-period following installation.
**Batteries Not Included
Rafiki Twinflex 4 Zone Fire Alarm Panel Features
- Two wire installation - only one curcuit per zone to connect detectors and sounders
- Installation savings as high as 40% - save on cable, installation time and sounders
- Callpoint identification - panel can differentiate between callpoint or detector alarms
- Built-in end of line device - all devices including detectors, callpoints and stand-alone sounders have a selectable built-in end of line monitoring function. No resistors or extra circuits required
- No base diode requirement
- Multipoint detector provides 7 modes of detection
- System fully complies with BS and EN
- 32 devices per zone
- Easy to install - no need to worry about marking "in's" and "outs"
- 72 hour standby
- Auxiliary sounder circuit
- Output module for plant switching, door release, etc.
- Code Operated
- Construction: V2 rated ABS
- Operating temperature: 5C to 33C
- Voltage range: 18 to 35v DC
- Main voltage: 230v AC +10% -15%
- Zone voltage: 30v DC
- Sounder output load: 500 mA
Rafiki Twinflex 4 Zone Fire Alarm Panel Downloads
Which size cable do I use with the Rafiki Twinflex panels?All size Rafiki Twinflex Panels require the 2 Core 1.5mm size cable.
posted by Anonymous on 16th May 2012
Are you interested in this product or know someone that might be?
Request A Product
Can't find what you're looking for?